If you’re looking for the best Amazon FBA software tools that you can potentially use for your business, this is the article for you. I’ve compiled nothing but the leading software for 2022 in this post.
Over the years, I’ve tried and tested these services. Each of them has advantages and quirks that I would really love to share with you.
- What Is The Best Amazon FBA Software?
- 1. Jungle Scout – Top Pick
- 2. Helium 10 – Most Feature-Packed
- 3. Viral Launch – Best For Enterprises
- 4. AMZScout – Most Accurate Data
- 5. Seller Labs – Best Consolidated Dashboard
- 6. Unicorn Smasher – Simplest Usage
- 7. ZonGuru – Most User-Friendly
- 8. camelcamelcamel – Best Value For Money
- 9. Keepa – Richest Database
- 10. Sellics – Full Featured
What Is The Best Amazon FBA Software?
If you’re in a hurry, check out my top 3 picks at a glance: JungleScout, Helium10, and Viral Launch.
|Best overall. Highly responsive platform with great customer support. Starts at $49/month.||Feature-rich. Wide range of functioning features and tools for selling. Starts at $37/month.||Best for enterprises. Platform that specially caters to large businesses. Starts at $69/month.|
|Try JungleScout||Try Helium10||Try ViralLaunch|
My top 3 are the best in the industry. However, you need to find an Amazon FBA software that matches the type of business you have. Here are your options.
1. Jungle Scout – Top Pick
Amazing Amazon FBA Tool For First-Time Sellers [Starts at $49/month]
In another article, I’ve also listed more than 17 Jungle Scout alternatives that you can try out just in case you find their pricing plan too steep.
Why do I keep writing about this tool? Let me share with you my story.
When I started my Amazon FBA business, Jungle Scout was a huge lifesaver. Launching a startup was incredibly intense. There were so many things I needed to take care of.
And as a budding solopreneur, there are still some areas that I’m learning along the way, and therefore, required assistance with.
This is why I appreciate how responsive and helpful Jungle Scout’s customer support is. You may think that this is not that big of a deal.
But, if you’re a first-time seller, this is a huge relief since you don’t have the experience that’ll help you navigate the yet unfamiliar waters of Amazon FBA.
You can expect detailed answers to your queries in about an hour. In my experience, it usually takes less than a day to resolve the issues I encountered.
Plus, you’ll definitely get the feeling that their team is doing its best to help you! That’s not to say that Jungle Scout is only great at customer assistance. Its seller tools are top-notch and filled to the brim!
There is a lot to mention here but here are my favorites:
- User-Friendly Listing Builder: You can create product listings with ease using Jungle Scout’s listing builder. Their interface is super easy to navigate and there’s no learning curve.
- Conversion-Boosting Rank Tracker: This one may be a new addition to their arsenal of Amazon FBA tools, but don’t make the mistake of underestimating it. This analysis tool will enable you to spot the right keywords that’ll skyrocket your conversion and so much more!
- Superb Opportunity Finder: Speaking of keywords, you’re already aware of how important it is to catch upcoming trends before your competition notices them. This is the perfect tool to capture that!
Pros And Cons Of Jungle Scout
|Professional and speedy customer service||Pricey plans|
|Amazing features and tools||Not advisable for non-English speaking markets|
|Company boasts honesty and integrity|
Jungle Scout Pricing Plan
As you’re already aware at the beginning of this section, Jungle Scout’s costs aren’t the most affordable.
In fact, there are business owners that would love to try this wonderful service but are unable due to its high-priced plans. I personally think its pricing is fair considering the support and the features.
But, let’s say your budget does allow you to use this. You may still have doubts since every business and customer experience will be unique.
That’s another awesome fact about Jungle Scout. You can try it out for a week (7 days) and if you don’t like it, you’ll get your money back. So, how much does Jungle Scout really cost?
There are three options you can take here.
- Monthly Plans: You can pick between Basic, Suite, and Professional plans. The cost begins at $49 per month.
- Yearly Plans: Should you choose to pay a year in advance, this lets you save a total of $240 for the Basic and Suite plan and $549 for the Professional one.
- Packages: The difference between pricing plans and packages is the educational feature. You’ll receive guidance from their team of experts as you grow your company.
Let’s briefly cover monthly plans and the available options you can choose from.
- Basic Plan ($49/mo): This one gives you complete access to the Jungle Scout browser extension, which does a great job of helping you verify product ideas.
- Suite Plan ($69/mo): The Suite plan is the most in-demand one in the bunch and for a good reason. It gives you everything from the Basic plan including access to the Review Automation tool, additional users, comprehensive keyword data, and other advanced features.
- Professional Plan ($129/mo): If you’re an experienced seller, this plan is for you. You’ll get priority onboarding, 6 months of historical data in the Product Tracker tool, 6 users, and many more.
Now for the packages, there are three.
- Start-Up Suite ($189 for 3 months): You can buy this package if you want to save on the Suite plan and receive training on Amazon selling. You’ll get 1 year of historical keyword search data, 90 days of historical product tracking data, etc.
- Entrepreneur Suite ($349 for 6 months): This is basically the same as the Start-Up package. The only difference is that you pay 6 months in advance plus the courses.
- Freedom Builder Bootcamp ($999 for 1-year Professional plan): Unlike the other two, this one lets you access the Professional plan for 12 months. The lessons will be more advanced and up-to-date.
Note: Both the Start-Up and Entrepreneur Suite will renew as the Suite monthly plan. All three plans only enable one user.
Jungle Scout has so much to offer that I wasn’t able to expound here. That’s why I suggest that you take a look at the entire set of tools you’ll get should you try this service.
There are also frequently asked questions on their site that’ll help you clear out any confusion you might have about it.
Here’s the link to the full details on Jungle Scout’s costs.
2. Helium 10 – Most Feature-Packed
Best All-In-One Amazon FBA Software For Businesses Of All Sizes [Starts at $37/mo]
The second item on this list of superb Amazon FBA software is none other than Helium 10.
It’s an all-in-one solution for businesses of all sizes. If your main priority is to invest in a tool that focuses on high-quality must-have seller features, this should be your top pick.
Since it’ll take probably make this post extra long if I’d discuss all of its functionalities, let me give you chosen front runners:
- Helium 10 Xray: This feature lets you view important data on page 1 of Amazon’s search pages. It lets you see their estimated sales, number of images and reviews, and many more.
- Evaluation Tool: This one can be used on the actual Amazon listing page. It shows you the level of a current listing which is handy for listing and keyword optimization purposes.
- Profitability Calculator: This tool allows you to promptly view your potential sales should you choose to sell a product just like the one you’re viewing.
These three are only from the Chrome extension that Helium 10 offers. There is still so much you haven’t learned! What’s great about this company is that they’ll train you as you enroll in their service.
But, I do have to warn you about something. Just like any other service out there, it’s gonna have its quirks. As I shared with Jungle Scout, its customer support is top-notch. Sadly, I can’t say the same with Helium 10.
Their features and training are super useful and all but don’t expect much in terms of getting exceptional customer service.
Pros And Cons Of Helium 10
|Amazing tutorials from industry experts||Not very affordable|
|Super valuable features||Account cancellation can be tricky|
|A plethora of tools for Amazon FBA sellers||Customer assistance needs improvement|
Helium 10 Pricing Plan
Helium 10 has 6 types of pricing plans.
However, in the image above, you’ll notice that there are only 5.
That’s because the last one, the Enterprise plan, is quotes-based. So, if you’re an agency or a large company, you can contact their sales team to get your custom pricing.
With that being said, here are the corresponding prices:
- Free ($0/month): This plan enables you to give the features a test drive, with limitations of course, and if you happen to like them, you can always upgrade. A couple of tools it lets you use are Black Box, Trendster, Xray (50 launches), Cerebro (2x/day), Magnet (2x/day), etc.
- Starter ($37/month): If you go ahead and compare what you’ll get for free and the Starter plan, there are only a few differences. One of the main ones is that with this plan you’ll get the Freedom Ticket, which includes training for Amazon FBA sellers (valued at $997).
- Platinum ($97/month): Helium 10’s Platinum plan is the best-seller among the others. It lets a single user access the following on a monthly basis: 150x index checker, track 2,500 keywords, 300 ASINs alerts, 5,000 follow-up emails, etc.
- Diamond ($197/month): If you’re planning to scale your business, I highly recommend that you use this one. It includes all of the features in the Platinum plan, plus multi-user login, unlimited SKUs, and so much more.
- Elite ($397/month): This one is Helium 10’s most top-notch plan. You’ll enjoy live training with experts per month and on a quarterly basis, as well as access to an Elite Facebook group, etc.
I’ve only covered the surface of what you’ll get with Helium 10.
I really urge you to head over to their site and see for yourself what features they bring.
Plus, their company is super innovative. Time and time again, I’ve seen them bring new Amazon FBA software tools that wow sellers.
You’ll never know when they have something fresh to offer your business.
Here’s the link to Helium 10’s complete pricing features.
3. Viral Launch – Best For Enterprises
Best Amazon FBA Software For Large Businesses [$69/mo]
Viral Launch specializes in large brands. Its reverse ASIN feature, as well as competitor tracking, are the best in the industry. Viral Launch also has a web app version and a Chrome extension you can use.
Pros And Cons Of Viral Launch
|Super easy to use Amazon FBA software||Tricky account cancellation|
|Quick customer service responses||Features aren’t up-to-date|
|Useful data and market intelligence||Slow loading speed|
Viral Launch Pricing Plan
Viral Launch has three paid plans.
The good thing about them is that if you pay yearly, you can enjoy two months free.
- Essentials ($69/mo or $58/mo/yr): This plan allows you to access features such as global data, browser research extension, keyword search volume, Amazon product filtering, etc.
- Pro ($99/mo or $83/mo/yr): This one contains all of the tools you’ll get in the Essentials plan plus the following: listing health analysis, competitor monitoring, SEO and listing optimization, and many more.
- Pro Plus Ads ($199/mo or $166/mo/yr): This plan has everything in the Pro plan. It also includes 24/7 campaign adjustments and monitoring, comprehensive advertising data and analytics, customizable automation, etc.
For a more detailed description of what Viral Launch can do for your company, click this link.
4. AMZScout – Most Accurate Data
Highly Accurate Data Library For Small Businesses [$45.99/mo]
Any new seller will love AMZScout. What I particularly like about it is that the information presented is the most accurate I’ve ever encountered.
I also found their pricing to be cost-effective and features vital for Amazon FBA sellers.
Pros And Cons Of AMZScout
|Excellent tools for both startups and experienced sellers||Customer support isn’t the best|
|User-friendly interface||Subscription cancellation can be a pain|
|Short learning curve||Getting refunds can be troublesome|
AMZScout Pricing Plan
AMZScout has 4 types of pricing plans.
- Free ($0/mo): This plan lets you try out the tools and features offered by AMZScout. It includes 1 user, 15 searches, 2 keywords for the rank tracker, free masterclasses, and many more.
- Light ($45.99/mo): For this plan, you’re allowed to have 3 devices for a single user, 30 product base searches monthly, 50 ASIN lookup/month, 17 complete seller courses, etc.
- Full ($49.99/mo): This one enables 100 quick view searches per month, 2,500 keywords in the rank tracker, 9 marketplaces, and so much more.
- Lifetime ($1,499.99/mo): The Lifetime plan will enable step-by-step guides and masterclasses for sellers. It also contains permanent access to the best AMZScout tools.
For a full overview of its features, head over to the site.
5. Seller Labs – Best Consolidated Dashboard
Super Accessible Tools Through Unified Dashboard [$49/month]
Seller Labs is an amazing Amazon FBA software. But, what I really admire about it is that you can quickly gain access to all of its features through its dashboard. It’s very easy and straightforward to use.
Pros And Cons Of Seller Labs Pro
|Great for optimizing product listings||Only available for the United States|
|Awesome tool for spying on competitor sales||Can be difficult to navigate|
|Comprehensive tools and features||Live chat unavailable|
Seller Labs Pricing Plan
Seller Labs’ pricing depends on your annual sales on Amazon. You can also save more if you select the annual payments.
|Annual Amazon Sales||Monthly Price||Annual Price|
|Up to 50K||$49/month||$39/month/year|
|$50K – $250K||$99/month||$79/month/year|
|$25K – $1M||$149/month||$119/month/year|
|$1M – $3M||$299/month||$239/month/year|
|$3M – $5M||$499/month||$399/month/year|
|$5M – $10M||$799/month||$639/month/year|
You can try out their free trial through this link.
6. Unicorn Smasher – Simplest Usage
Straightforward Interface & Data [One-Time Payment Of $49]
Unicorn Smasher is a browser extension that lets you track product data. When you go to a page on Amazon, you’ll be able to view the average sales, reviews, and ratings, how many sellers offer this product, and so much more.
Pros And Cons Of Unicorn Smasher
|Top-notch Chrome extension||Confusing interface|
|Cost-effective||Difficult to navigate for beginners|
|Amazing at product research||Poor customer service|
Unicorn Smasher Pricing Plan
In 2015, AMZtracker came up with Unicorn Smasher. This tool can be used for only $49. This is already a lifetime purchase. Go to their site to see what more they have to offer.
7. ZonGuru – Most User-Friendly
Easiest-To-Navigate For Amazon FBA Merchants [$39/mo]
ZonGuru is an Amazon FBA software that is a total steal. Not only do you get a lot of necessary seller tools, but the interface is also really user-friendly. It was so valuable to have it when optimizing my listings. Their support team is also eager to help and are experts in the field.
Pros And Cons Of ZonGuru
|Easy-to-use platform||Unclear cancellation policy|
|Great customer support|
ZonGuru Pricing Plan
ZonGuru has two main pricing plans, Researcher and Seller. You can also try them for 7 days for no charge. Choose whether to pay monthly or yearly – save up to 40% with this option.
Also, if you own an enterprise, contact them to get your custom pricing.
- Researcher ($39/mo): This plan allows you to use the following features: sales spy, easy source, keywords spotlight, niche rater, listing optimize, etc.
- Seller ($49/mo): This one lets you use everything in the Researcher plan plus the business dashboard, product pulse, email automator, IP monitor, and many more.
Learn more about what ZonGuru has to offer by heading over to their site.
8. camelcamelcamel – Best Value For Money
Best Free Amazon FBA Software For Sellers [Free]
camelcamelcamel is one of the most widely-used Amazon price trackers and watchers.
It’ll notify you when there are price drops. You can also see the price history with this Amazon FBA software. Note that, since this is a free service, it’s not going to be the best in terms of functionalities.
It’s still very usable though and many entrepreneurs utilize this tool.
Pros And Cons Of Camelcamelcamel
|Completely free to use||Only supports some countries|
|Great price tracker||Outdated interface|
|A wealth of info for users|
Camelcamelcamel Pricing Plan
Amazingly, Camelcamelcamel is completely free. You can sign up for an account using this link.
9. Keepa – Richest Database
Most Comprehensive Product Database [$23 a month]
Keepa has long been an Amazon FBA software must-have. In fact, when you start using it, you’ll find that there are so many data options available for you. Some of its main features are a sales rank tracker and price historic for products.
Pros And Cons Of Keepa
|Awesome database||Can be overwhelming at first|
|Great for checking out other merchants||Tokens expire if unused|
|API lets you check live pricing and more||Defaults to automatic renewal no matter the type of account|
Keepa Pricing Plan
In 2018, Keepa announced that they will charge €19 or $23.02 per month for the premium version of their services. Back then, this was a free service and it was considered an Amazon FBA software essential.
There is still a zero-cost version but it’s only for you to try the features and you can’t really do much with it. Here are the details on the major differences between Keepa’s free and paid plans.
10. Sellics – Full Featured
Complete Amazon FBA Software Solution For Small Businesses [$198/mo]
Sellics has a lot of features to offer Amazon sellers, particularly in the advertising area. They also had startups in mind when crafting their features.
What I do love about them is how their metrics and data are accurate. The insights are also easy to understand for anyone.
Pros And Cons Of Sellics
|Amazing monitoring capabilities||Server migration issues|
|Very helpful automation for PPC||Can be buggy|
|Top-notch customer support||Steep prices|
Sellics Pricing Plan
Sellics let you choose between a monthly or yearly plan. If you select the latter, you get two months for absolutely no cost. For the monthly plans, here are the corresponding details:
- Advertising Pro Plus ($198/mo): This plan has all the essentials including keyword harvesting, automated ad scheduling, flexible bidding rules, expert chat support, etc.
- Advertising Expert Plus ($449/mo): As for this one, it contains all of the tools, as well as the customer assistance that’s provided in the Pro Plus plan. It also includes seasonality analysis, keyword clustering, sales attribution forecasting, and many more.
- Custom Solutions (Starts at $599/mo): The Custom Solutions has everything from the Expert Plus in addition to PPC campaigns at scale, premium insights and maintenance, and so much more.
Discover what Sellics has in store for your Amazon FBA business.
Visit their site to know more about its features and offers through this link.
In this list of brilliant Amazon FBA software tools, JungleScout is my top choice.
Of course, all the items in this list are great but this one is the cream of the crop. It regularly comes up with features that are up-to-date with recent Amazon trends and needs.
If you ask me, that’s what every seller should prioritize. Sure, it’s good to have a tool that lets you start easily but scaling should also be kept in mind.
You need to be competitive and eager to rise to the top and Helium 10 helps you do just that.