If you’re looking for the best HubSpot alternatives, this article is right for you.
The more you make your customers satisfied, the more your business will drive revenue. This is the reason I’ve chosen HubSpot, its reliable all-in-one software helps me build better customer experiences.
But of course, it doesn’t automatically make it a one-size-fits-all solution.
What can you use instead of HubSpot? There are tons, and today, I’ll discuss 7+ of my favorite HubSpot alternatives including their strongest features, drawbacks, and more.
The first five focuses on the best alternatives for HubSpot CRM Suite, and the rest is for its Marketing Hub™.
1. HubSpot Alternative: Salesforce
Best CRM Software For Fast-Growing Small Businesses [$25 a month]
Salesforce and HubSpot are two of the most popular cloud-based customer relationship management (CRM) platforms.
However, Salesforce uses its 7 years of experience as an advantage to develop a robust platform and tools for marketing, sales, commerce, and more. And they successfully do so.
Today, it’s renowned for effectively scaling small to mid-sized businesses.
Lead management solution is one of the many advantages it has over HubSpot. It offers more customization options to better track all stages of the process.
You can capture leads by manually inputting them (through the dashboard).
But if you want a hassle-free process, you have the option to automatically capture leads by creating web-to-lead forms. This is a fantastic tool that can help you manage and track all leads coming across all channels.
You can also take advantage of its Data Import Wizard for inputting a massive volume of leads.
All leads stored are automatically getting scored. This is Salesforce’s method of identifying leads with actual opportunities for sales.
The score is represented by letters from A to F and based on the following factors:
- Job title
- Company size
The leads that closely match your business’s ideal customer profile will get a higher score.
Other advantages it has over HubSpot are listed as follows:
- Reporting tools provide real-time insights about your sales activities, pipeline, and more
- Pipeline Management tools can handle the most complex sales processes
- Tons of support and training provided
When it comes to ease of use and setup, Salesforce provides more convenience.
Upon creating an account, a guide will prompt your screen and recommend all tasks you need to set up. You can also customize your navigation bar by clicking the pencil icon (located below your profile picture).
Salesforce Pricing Plan
Just like with HubSpot, Salesforce offers different pricing tiers for each of its products.
For small business owners, there are four subscription plans you can choose from, and each is designed per user and by profession:
- Essentials ($25/user/mo.): This plan gives you access to its all-in-one sales and service app that are good to use for up to 10 users. It also includes a 14-day free trial version.
- Sales Professional ($75/user/mo.): If you want a complete sales solution, this is the ideal plan to get. This is perfect for teams of all sizes and includes a 30-day free trial version.
- Service Professionals ($75/user/mo.): For entrepreneurs who want a complete customer service solution, this is the recommended plan to get. It also offers a 30-day free trial version where you can get exclusive access to all of its features.
- Pardot Growth ($1,250/mo.): The ultimate plan to get for businesses who want to collect and store up to 10,000 contacts. You can also expect to get all its available marketing automation tools.
For new users, it’s recommended to start with the free trial version. This gives you ample time to explore the platform and see if it’s the right CRM software for your business.
If you want to learn more about their products and respective prices, you can visit Salesforce’s edition pricing page.
Salesforce vs. HubSpot At A Glance
|Best for: Marketers, business owners, large enterprises, and eCommerce giants||Best for: Marketing teams, small growing companies, and corporations|
|Pricing: Starts at $25/month/user||Pricing: Starts at $45/month (free plan available)|
|Best feature: Fully integrated CRM platform, smart assistant, and connection to Commerce Cloud 360 & Slack||Best feature: Generous free tools, & tons of superior tools for marketing, sales, customer service, and website creation|
|Cons: Costly add-ons plus not suitable for startups & microbusinesses||Cons: Subscription plans can get expensive & billing periods aren’t flexible|
|Try Salesforce||Try HubSpot|
2. HubSpot Alternative: Insightly
Best CRM Software For All Business Sizes [Free | $29 a month]
Compared to HubSpot, Insightly is built to manage all your marketing, sales, and projects in a single platform. To keep it clutter-free, the platform consists of different dashboards.
As standard, there are two types of dashboards created:
- The standard dashboard has a more straightforward interface which is suitable for beginners. It comes with multiple dashboards for opportunities, projects, and leads.
- The custom dashboard has a similar interface to the standard, except you can create, edit, and delete your dashboards here. You can also create dashboards for custom objects.
It’s also built cloud-based so that you can access it anywhere.
Another feature best to highlight in the dashboard is the project pipeline chart. Through this feature, you can see the current stage of your projects – from planning to completion.
Due to its effectiveness, it’s also included in the Opportunities dashboard.
Now, you can quickly figure out whether the opportunities are any of the following:
- Needs analysis
- Closed won/lost
Since its inception in 2009, it has consistently developed the platform to provide users the utmost convenience. And starting January 2021, it successfully added the following:
- Email Designer: You can now add redirect links to emails using the Special Links dropdown.
- HTML Editor: Under the email designer, you can now create your very own email template. It can also support all the HTML emails you’ve made in other email marketing programs.
- Prospect Scoring: Under Insightly Marketing, you can now immediately identify if the prospects are highly converting sales or not.
- Insightly Marketing objects: Journeys, redirect links, files, form handlers, landing pages, and emails are the related tabs you can add.
- Improved API: Administrators of the account now have an option to disable API Access for any user.
- Updated mobile app: Expect to support the Milestones tab and Document Merge, clone support for objects, enable ownership assignment, and more.
Insightly Pricing Plan
Insightly also offers a free plan. It may not be as generous as with HubSpot, but it’s enough to get you started.
- Plus ($29/user/mo.): Upgrade your free plan and get higher limits – 100,000 records, 2,500 mass emails/day, 10 GB data storage, and more. You can also apply custom branding and added support through email.
- Professional ($49/user/mo.): The plan is intended for the sales team. Here, you can use workflow automation, store 250,000 records, send 5,000 mass emails/day, and more.
- Enterprise ($99/user/mo.): For larger teams, this plan is recommended. You can create unlimited custom dashboards, 10,000 mass emails/day, calendar sync, and more.
You can start using Insightly by creating a free account or getting the paid subscription plan’s 14-day free trial.
Insightly vs. HubSpot At A Glance
|Best for: Professionals using Google and Office 365, teams (marketing, sales, & project)||Best for: Marketing teams, small growing companies, and corporations|
|Pricing: Starts at $29/month/user||Pricing: Starts at $45/month (free plan available)|
|Best feature: Mobile app available for iOS & Android and the dashboard is built with AI-driven recommendations||Best feature: Generous free tools, & tons of superior tools for marketing, sales, customer service, and website creation|
|Cons: Complete workflow automation is only available at the highest plans||Cons: Subscription plans can get expensive & billing periods aren’t flexible|
|Try Insightly||Try HubSpot|
3. HubSpot Alternative: Streak
Best CRM Software For Gmail [Free | $15 a month]
Streak is the customer relationship management platform created solely for Gmail.
That’s right, you can manage your entire workflow straight from your inbox. It’s fully customizable, too, so you have control over what data to see and track.
Typically, CRM software allows you to create dashboards to organize your workflow.
Streak doesn’t offer this feature and instead organizes your workflow the same way on your emails.
You can create custom views for easy tracking. Do this by searching/sorting/filtering the data you want and grouping all the results in one custom view.
Getting started is easy.
You can create a new workflow by importing your data or using its templates. When importing your data, make sure it is in the CSV or Google Sheet file format.
While for the templates, you can personalize them to your heart’s content.
You can add color per pipeline stage and add new boxes (or remove boxes if it doesn’t fit your needs). You can also include smart input types such as checkboxes, formulas, and more.
Mail merge is one of the unique features of Streak.
This is the feature that allows you to send and track personalized, mass emails. All you have to do is draft your message and add the following variables:
Streak will automatically fill in the details once you add the recipients’ contact.
If you’re hesitant about the result, you can always preview the message before hitting send. Another option available is sending a test email to your inbox.
Once you hit send, the email tracking system will begin to work.
This tool will track emails you’ve sent in 30 seconds or less and send you a notification once a specific email has been viewed.
You can also take advantage of its thread splitter if you want to break apart email threads.
Streak Pricing Plan
Streak offers a free plan that provides you with the following features:
- Create private pipelines
- Basic CRM (500 boxes)
- Mail merge (50/day)
- Email tracking and snippets
- Full access to its mobile app
- G Suite integrations
On the other hand, three paid subscription plans are available, and each is designed per user. You can pay on a monthly or annual period.
- Solo ($15/user/mo.): Ideal for individuals who want all-purpose CRM. A few of the upgrades you’ll get are 5,000 boxes, mail merges up to 800/day, and get added email support.
- Pro ($49/user/mo.): Get a complete and advanced CRM solution with standard API access. You also get unlimited boxes to move into your pipeline and send 1,500 same emails per day.
- Enterprise ($129/user/mo.): Enjoy all of Streak’s features such as custom permissions, data validation, and more.
Get to know what Streak can do for your business by creating a free account or try the Pro plan’s 14-day free trial.
Streak vs. HubSpot At A Glance
|Best for: Freelancers, marketers, agencies, SMBs, & large enterprises||Best for: Marketing teams, small growing companies, and corporations|
|Pricing: Starts at $15/month/user (free plan available)||Pricing: Starts at $45/month (free plan available)|
|Best feature: Manage your pipelines from your email, G Suite integrations, and Chrome extension||Best feature: Generous free tools, & tons of superior tools for marketing, sales, customer service, and website creation|
|Cons: No support available for other email providers and no dashboard provided||Cons: Subscription plans can get expensive & billing periods aren’t flexible|
|Try Streak||Try HubSpot|
4. HubSpot Alternative: Zoho CRM
Trusted CRM Software For Industries Of All Types [$14 a month]
Zoho is a popular brand for providing excellent web-based business tools. No matter what type or size your business is, you can find the right tools on their platform.
If your goal is to build lasting customer relationships and improve your revenue, Zoho CRM can be right for you.
This is a fully customizable platform where you can easily create and streamline your workflows. You can also integrate all the applications you use every day for quick access.
Getting started is easy.
Its user interface is built for simplicity to ensure everyone can use it with a minimal learning curve. You can use its new Canvas Builder to design a unique CRM database.
It has a drag-and-drop function for easy adding of elements and a point-and-click function for quick editing.
When it comes to adding your data, a data migration wizard is provided. This feature works by accurately migrating all your data from spreadsheets (and other CRM platforms) to the platform.
This is an AI-driven sales assistant that optimizes your CRM data to provide the following:
- Quality sales predictions, suggestions, and alerts
- Trend analysis and get notified once it detects anomalies
- Auto-suggest to create macros tailored to your CRM activities
- Create actions to perform (ex. add notes, set up meetings, etc.)
Zoho CRM Pricing Plan
Zoho CRM edition includes a free plan and four paid subscription plans.
The free plan is created for 3 users and includes many tools (sales force automation, product customization, and more).
While for the subscription plans, all are designed per user and payable on a monthly and annual billing period. Here they are:
- Standard ($14/user/mo.): Get everything from the free plan with additional access to scoring rules, workflow rules, create multiple pipelines, and more.
- Professional ($23/user/mo.): This plan gives you real-time customer notifications, blueprints, build web-to-case forms, and more.
- Enterprise ($40/user/mo.): Provide you access to Zia AI, CommandCenter, multi-user portals, mobile SDK and MDM, advanced customization, and more.
- Ultimate ($52/user/mo.): This plan provides you with all the features offered in Zoho CRM with higher limits and advanced analytics.
The best thing about these subscription plans is that they include a 15-free trial (except the Ultimate plan, which provided 30 days). You can get exclusive access to all of their features (chosen plan) except for the data storage.
During the trial period, you can only get the following:
- File storage capacity of 1 GB
- Store 5,000 records per organization
- Import limit of 5,000 records per batch
Zoho CRM also offers their newest feature addition called Bigin at a low price ($7/user/month).
However, if you want to level up your CRM game, you can always get its Zoho CRM Plus plan at $57/user/month. Try it free of charge for 30 days.
Zoho CRM vs. HubSpot At A Glance
|Best for: Agencies, small & enterprise-level businesses, and experienced freelancers||Best for: Marketing teams, small growing companies, and corporations|
|Pricing: Starts at $14/month/user (free plan available)||Pricing: Starts at $45/month (free plan available)|
|Best feature: Seamless integration with all Zoho products, comprehensive reporting tools, and advanced security features||Best feature: Generous free tools, & tons of superior tools for marketing, sales, customer service, and website creation|
|Cons: File storage per org is limited to 5 GB and search functionality is lackluster||Cons: Subscription plans can get expensive & billing periods aren’t flexible|
|Try Zoho CRM||Try HubSpot|
5. HubSpot Alternative: ActiveCampaign
Best Marketing Software For Email, Automation, & CRM [$9 a month]
ActiveCampaign is not your typical online marketing software. The solution it provides is focused on providing the best customer experience automation and omnichannel marketing.
What is Customer Experience Automation (CXA)?
This is the feature that uses the data you’ve gathered from the entire customer lifecycle. These insights can help you build lasting and meaningful relationships.
For a guaranteed great result, this feature can easily apply to the following categories:
- Email marketing
- Marketing automation
- Account management
Creating stunning emails is made easy because it comes with a drag-and-drop email designer. You have the option to create personalized campaigns based on your target markets:
- Declared interests
- Past actions
If you don’t have time to create campaigns from scratch, you can select one from its hundreds of automation templates.
Once done, you can send it on emails, websites, apps, SMS messages, and other channels.
For its omnichannel marketing, there are several features you can use to deliver a personalized experience for your customers. Not only across all channels but also on all devices.
You can create beautiful landing pages using the builder provided.
It also features a drag-and-drop function and comes with a wide range of customizable templates for a quick creation.
SMS marketing is another excellent feature you can use. Here, you can import contacts and use custom forms to gather phone numbers.
ActiveCampaign Pricing Plan
ActiveCampaign solutions are offered in four subscription plans. The exact prices per plan are designed based on the number of contacts you need.
Here are the price rates for 500 contacts (minimum):
- Lite: $9/mo.
- Plus: $49/mo.
- Professional: $129/mo.
- Enterprise: $229/mo.
The features included per subscription plan vary depending on your business type (B2B, B2C, or eCommerce). Make sure to select the right type before signing up.
Are you a non-profit entity?
If so, you can grab ActiveCampaign’s 20%discount. Contact their sales team and show your proof of non-profit status.
ActiveCampaign vs. HubSpot At A Glance
|Best for: Agencies, small & enterprise-level businesses, and experienced freelancers||Best for: Marketing teams, small growing companies, and corporations|
|Pricing: Starts at $9/month||Pricing: Starts at $45/month (free plan available)|
|Best feature: Global campaigns are supports 15 languages & include tagging, advanced segmentation, and split testing||Best feature: Generous free tools, & tons of superior tools for marketing, sales, customer service, and website creation|
|Cons: Phone support is only available for sales-related inquiries||Cons: Subscription plans can get expensive & billing periods aren’t flexible|
|Try ActiveCampaign||Try HubSpot|
6. HubSpot Alternative: Constant Contact
Best Email Marketing Software For Small Businesses [$10 a month]
Constant Contact is an excellent choice for email marketing software.
It’s proven effective in helping business owners to start with eCommerce and build customer loyalty through email campaigns. This makes it a strong competitor for HubSpot Marketing Hub™.
It can help you with eCommerce because it includes an AI-powered website builder.
In just minutes, you’ll be able to create a custom-designed eCommerce store. But if you prefer to sell through a simple site, you can instead create a shoppable landing page.
Once your business website or online store is completed, it will automatically get published to the Constant Contact subdomain.
Unless you want to connect it on your own top-level domain. If you don’t have one yet, you can always buy from the platform.
Now that you have a working website/online store, Constant Contact can start helping you to do the following:
- Promote your business and boost engagement on all marketing channels through social posting, Google Ads, videos, surveys, and more.
- Manage, build, and organize your contacts using one centralized database, contact list import, and list segmentation.
- Create the best email campaigns for your target audience by using industry-specific templates and use smart subject lines. You can also optimize your content and run subject line A/B testing to achieve optimal open rates.
- Send all email campaigns at the right time using its standard and AI-driven email marketing automation.
- Get to know how your recipients interact with the email using an email heat map.
Building a solid relationship with your contacts can take time. Constant Contact can help you stay engaged with them using its automated email behavioral series.
This feature requires you to set a trigger based on your Contact’s actions (how they interact with the email).
Once the trigger is set, you need to set personalized email campaigns for each trigger. Once this is met, Constant Contact will automatically send the corresponding email campaigns.
The email’s purpose can range from welcoming new customers to resending emails to non-openers.
Constant Contact Pricing Plan
Constant Contact offer four subscription plans:
- Website Builder ($10/mo.): Create your website or online store with limited access to its email marketing, contact management, and list-building tools. You can also access tons of marketing channels and engagement tools, except for videos and surveys.
- Email ($20/mo.): This plan is ideal if you intend to send unlimited emails monthly. Additional features you can get are industry-specific templates, eCommerce marketing, subject line A/B testing, and more.
- Email Plus ($45/mo.): Get all Constant Contact offered features with additional automation and expert consultation.
- eCommerce Pro ($195/mo.): If you’re using this platform to boost your online store’s ROI, this plan is recommended. You’ll get complete AI-driven email marketing automation tools, integrations to other eCommerce platforms, and more.
Get to know how Constant Contact can help you drive outstanding results by registering on its 60-day free trial version.
Constant Contact vs. HubSpot At A Glance
|Best for: Marketers, online merchants, & small businesses of all types||Best for: Marketing teams, small growing companies, and corporations|
|Pricing: Starts at $10/month||Pricing: Starts at $45/month (free plan available)|
|Best feature: AI-driven marketing automation, customizable templates, and shoppable landing pages||Best feature: Generous free tools, & tons of superior tools for marketing, sales, customer service, and website creation|
|Cons: Steep learning curve, bad customer support, & lacks SEO features||Cons: Subscription plans can get expensive & billing periods aren’t flexible|
|Try Constant Contact||Try HubSpot|
7. HubSpot Alternative: Sendinblue
Best All-In-One Marketing Software For Growing Businesses [$25 a month]
Here’s another online marketing software you can trust – Sendinblue.
Since its inception in 2007, this all-in-one platform has consistently helped many marketers and small business owners achieve business success. They only provide the right sales and marketing tools for your needs.
What I appreciate the most in Sendinblue is that they present their features, and their benefits, in the simplest way.
This makes it easy for everyone to understand what this software can do for their business.
They deliver this by categorizing their features according to their intended purpose. Overall, there are three categories:
As the name implies, communicate contains all tools that can help you effectively reach out to your customers across all platforms.
Under email marketing, a drag-and-drop editor is built to create a design from scratch or a template.
It also features SMS marketing.
This feature is intended for time-sensitive email campaigns like limited-time discounts, live events, and alike. It works by drafting your message, selecting contacts, and hitting schedule or send.
Other features under “communicate” are chat and inbox.
Personalize is the category where you can create unique customer journey maps. This is important because it will help you understand your customers, their shopping behaviors, expectations, and more.
Here are the tools you can expect to get:
- Build your CRM database by uploading your contact list
- Use its marketing automation to put your workflow, segmentation, and campaigns in auto-pilot
- Divide your contact list based on their interest, purchase history, and socio-economic/geographical characteristics
- Set up transactional email
Lastly, convert all your leads into loyal customers.
You can do this by creating landing pages with signup forms. You can also create Facebook ads to widen your reach.
Sendinblue Pricing Plan
Sendinblue comes with a free plan, two subscription plans, and a quotation-based plan.
- Free: This plan gives you 300 email limits per day and limited campaign reports.
- Lite ($25/mo.): This plan removes the daily limits for email sending and adds email support, A/B testing feature, and more. Most ideal for new marketers.
- Premium ($65/mo.): For marketing professionals, this plan gives full access to all Sendinblue marketing features, automation, reporting, and more.
- Enterprise (By Quote): This plan is recommended if you need custom and more advanced features for your business or project. You can contact the sales team to get a personalized price quote.
If you’re not a fan of monthly or annual commitments, you can get Sendinblue pre-paid email credits. You can start from 5,000 credits for a one-time fee of $40 (no expiry).
All you need to do is create your free account to avail yourself of this product.
Sendinblue vs. HubSpot At A Glance
|Best for: Entrepreneurs, marketers (new & experienced), agencies, and startups||Best for: Marketing teams, small growing companies, and corporations|
|Pricing: Starts at $25/month||Pricing: Starts at $45/month (free plan available)|
|Best feature: Unlimited contact storage on all plans, drag & drop email editor, SMS marketing tools, and anti-spam policies||Best feature: Generous free tools, & tons of superior tools for marketing, sales, customer service, and website creation|
|Cons: Dedicated IPs, phone, and chat support are limited to the highest plans||Cons: Subscription plans can get expensive & billing periods aren’t flexible|
|Try Sendinblue||Try HubSpot|
8. HubSpot Alternative: GetResponse
Excellent Email Marketing & Online Campaign Management Software [$12.30 a month]
Last on my list is GetResponse.
It has a head-to-head competition over HubSpot because of the similarity of marketing solutions they offer. But of course, GetResponse manages to keep its lead by consistently developing all its solutions.
As standard, it can help marketers and entrepreneurs to do the following:
- Build and grow your subscriber list using its lead generation tools
- Create beautiful and effective landing pages from scratch or templates
- Create professional email campaigns using its drag-and-drop builder
- Maximize your conversion rates by sending all email campaigns at the most optimal time (autoresponder)
Now, let’s look at the few advantages it has over HubSpot.
Just like the old saying goes, a picture is worth a thousand words. So, add high-quality pictures that best represent your brand or products to engage your online leads to convert.
GetResponse doesn’t just allow you to upload your pictures.
You can also edit them using its built-in photo editor. Aside from the standard crop and edit functions, you can also apply the following:
- Different filters
- Add text
- Change its colors
If you don’t have your own pictures, you can choose from the free stock photos included in the photo editor (5,000 options).
Creating and hosting unlimited webinars is made easy with GetResponse.
It features a webinar builder to record on-demand or host live and set up the registration. You can also customize your webinar URL and tweak the subscription settings.
Nurture your leads by sending them invitations, reminders, and follow-up emails. You can also promote special offers to engage them.
GetResponse Pricing Plan
GetResponse is offered in four subscription plans, where each is designed per email list size.
For a list size of 1,000 (minimum), here are the pricing rates offered:
- Basic ($12.30/mo.): This plan gives you access to its standard email marketing features, website builder, autoresponder, and more.
- Plus ($40.18/mo.): This plan is intended to sell products while generating more leads. It’s possible because you can automate up to 5 workflows, create webinars with 100 attendees, and more.
- Professional ($81.18/mo.): Create unlimited marketing workflows, offer paid webinars, and collaborate with up to 5 users.
- Max (Custom Pricing): This plan is recommended for everyone who wants to create a custom and advanced platform tailored for their unique business needs.
From Basic to Professional plan, GetResponse offers a free trial version for 30 days. Sign up, and you’ll enjoy growing your mailing list with up to 1,000 contacts.
GetResponse vs. HubSpot At A Glance
|Best for: Entrepreneurs, online marketers, marketing professionals, & small to large-sized companies||Best for: Marketing teams, small growing companies, and corporations|
|Pricing: Starts at $12.30/month||Pricing: Starts at $45/month (free plan available)|
|Best feature: Offer a spam-free solution, image editor, landing page creator, and easy-to-use webinar builder||Best feature: Generous free tools, & tons of superior tools for marketing, sales, customer service, and website creation|
|Cons: Social media marketing & management requires third-party integration||Cons: Subscription plans can get expensive & billing periods aren’t flexible|
|Try GetResponse||Try HubSpot|
HubSpot is an excellent software for inbound marketing, sales, CRM, and customer service, without a doubt. But it’s not your only option.
To ensure you’ll get the best one, it’s recommended to consider the following:
- Marketing goals
- Type and size of your business
- And of course, your budget
If you’re looking for reliable all-around software, I suggest Zoho CRM. Compared to HubSpot, it offers better analytics features and advanced automation.
Since Zoho offers tons of web-based business tools, you can provide your teams with a secure and centralized workspace.
You can easily add your favorite applications to boost team collaboration, productivity, and project management.
So, there are my top 7+ best HubSpot alternatives. If you have tips to share, please leave them down in the comment section.