It doesn’t matter whether you’re targeting consumers or businesses; pay-per-click advertising remains one of the most effective methods of getting seen online. PPC services can help generate conversions, grow your brand, and drive attention to your business through PPC ads such as Google ads or LinkedIn ads.
Most companies struggle with knowing how to use PPC effectively and not deciding whether to invest in paid media or not. It takes considerable time and effort to build the perfect PPC campaign.
I’ve been an entrepreneur for more than a decade, and I’ve experienced how valuable a right PPC campaign can be. However, the execution is a tough one.
The good news is that you can hire the services of a PPC service provider to assist you. Here’s my list of 7+ PPC service providers that you can choose from to grow your business online.
- What Are The Best PPC Service Providers?
- 1. KlientBoost – Top Pick
- 2. Disruptive Advertising – Best in Paid Advertising
- 3. WebFX – Robust PPC Services
- 4. Single Grain – Powerful PPC Management Company
- 5. NP Digital – Best For Ad Campaigns
- 6. Directive – Best Value For Money
- 7. Semetrical – Achieve Your Digital Ambitions Through Quality PPC Services
- 8. Soap Media – Best UK-Based Digital Marketing Agency
What Are The Best PPC Service Providers?
Have a quick look at my top 3 picks: KlientBoost, Disruptive Technology, and WebFX.
|Best overall. Affordable service with SEO tools and project management features.||Best value for money. 360-marketing tool with a dedicated marketing strategist for customers.||Most features. Convenient ROI reporting with PPC Audits. Starts at $600/month.|
|Try KlientBoost||Try Disruptive||Try WebFX|
Keep reading for a more detailed review of the 7+ best PPC service providers.
1. KlientBoost – Top Pick
Best PPC Service Provider To Achieve Revenue Goals [Custom Price]
KlientBoost promises record-breaking sales – all at an affordable price. With KlientBoost, you can increase your conversion rates and Google Ads, Facebook Ads, SEO, email marketing, whichever sector you’re in.
KlientBoost is a paid advertising agency experienced in qualified leads generation, SaaS, and eCommerce marketing. In addition to managing Google Ads and Facebook Ads, their team is also able to manage other paid social media platforms and ad platforms. Over 250 clients are on their roster, which is pretty impressive considering that the company just started working in 2015. Their massive growth is proof of the hard work and quality results that they have given to their clients.
When it comes to PPC services, I value higher ROI and value for money. KlientBoost fulfills these criteria by providing exceptional results. For instance, if you hire KlientBoost for paid media management services, you can relax knowing that your company’s revenue growth is in good hands.
The company has more than 120 employees, and you’ll have a team of qualified professionals who will take care of bidding optimization, copywriting, improvements, and tracking as well. Further, KlientBoost is certified in Google, Bing, and Facebook Ads. With clients in eCommerce, SaaS, and service businesses, KlientBoost provides business growth solutions.
The most important services provided by KlientBoost include:
- Paid Advertising
- Digital Marketing
- Keyword Research
- Social Media
- Email Marketing
Let’s look at some of the features that make KlientBoost my top pick.
- Project Management: Project management is an essential part of any job. The last thing you need is to have project management issues every time while working with a PCC services provider. KlientBoost takes the pressure off your hands and manages projects in real-time, thanks to its dedicated team. With timely updates and quality work, you will never worry about your company’s PPC.
- Proven Success: Having more than 250 clients is a great feat to achieve in less than a decade. With its proven success, KlientBoost is able to apply the best practices that have worked well in the past for their clients. Your company’s needs and strategies will be aligned based on your targeted demographics and niche to improve the effectiveness of PPC campaigns.
- High-Quality SEO: Without proper knowledge of SEO and usage of the right keywords, achieving success in PPC is almost impossible. You need to target the keywords that provide lucrative results. Whether it’s Google Ads, Facebook Ads, or any other paid advertising platform, KlientBoost uses the knowledge and experience to provide the best possible campaigns.
Let’s take a look at some of the good features that set KlientBoost apart and some shortcomings that could affect your overall experience.
Pros And Cons Of KlientBoost
|Has a dedicated team||Poor search quality|
|Provides project management||No upfront pricing|
|Proven quality record|
Let’s see how much you need to pay for this service provider.
KlientBoost Pricing Plan
KlientBoost has a custom pricing plan. You have to calculate the price based on what you need in order to get a quote from KlientBoost. You can also discuss your PPC needs to get a quote.
2. Disruptive Advertising – Best in Paid Advertising
Effective PPC Solutions For All Businesses [Custom Price]
Disruptive Advertising is one of the few agencies that truly focuses on “results-based relationships.” They aim to align the values of their clients with their own, thus resulting in extraordinary results for their clients. Due to their unique approach, they are very selective with their clients, rejecting 91% of leads because of not being a good fit.
In addition to Google Ads and Google Shopping Management, they provide services such as retargeting, YouTube ads, and Microsoft Ads. Google Ads Premier Agency Partner is another distinction they’ve received. Approximately 160 people work for the agency, most of whom are marketing consultants.
Further, Disruptive Advertising works primarily with mid-market and enterprise companies that generate over $10 million in revenue per year. Online retailers, finance companies, and business services companies make up a large percentage of their client base.
The Disruptive Advertising team audited the digital marketing strategies of over 3,000 companies and found that nearly 76% of the budgets allocated to digital marketing are wasted. Marketing dollars that are wasted are prioritized for reallocation or savings. In addition, they measure the performance of each marketing channel in order to lay the foundation for lasting growth. As a result, they are in a great position to scale your marketing efforts and progress toward your business objectives.
Let’s look at some of the features of Disruptive Advertising.
- Experienced Team: Your digital marketing will be handled by a marketing strategist who will be your main point of contact. The company will work closely with your marketing strategist and the rest of the PPC experts to provide you with the best marketing results.
- 360-Marketing: Among the amazing services, you’ll receive paid search ads, shopping ads, paid social, email, SMS, website & conversion rate optimization, end-to-end analytical tracking, and creative web design services. Disruptive Advertising uses multiple strategies to provide the best revenue-focused results. Further, you’ll also receive insights that will help you to scale results and gain a better understanding of how profitability is driven in the overall digital marketing space.
Moving on, let’s take a look at the pros and cons of Disruptive Advertising.
Pros And Cons Of Disruptive Advertising
|Has a great client-centered approach||No upfront pricing|
|Provides 360 PPC services||Slow feedback/support|
|Provides PPC reports and analytics|
Let’s move on to Disruptive Advertising’s pricing.
Disruptive Advertising Pricing Plan
Just like the first PPC service provider on this list, disruptive advertising has no pricing plan. You have to contact the support and get your marketing needs analyzed before you get a custom price.
3. WebFX – Robust PPC Services
All in One PPC Solution [Starting from $600/mo]
The calculation of campaign performance is a nightmare for too many digital marketing agencies. Certainly not for WebFX. To make ROI reporting easier for customers, WebFX’s R&D team continuously develops new solutions. Market CloudFX (provided by WebFX) gives the ability to track all leads and sales from all campaigns with high accuracy.
Using paid search for your business, WebFX uses PPC management services. In addition to maximizing your ROI from PPC, WebFX’s tech-enabled PPC services will help you increase conversions and website traffic.
Let’s look at some of the features of WebFX.
- PPC Audit: PPC advertising has many benefits. Among the many benefits of its effectiveness are its 200% return, the 50% higher conversion rate than organic traffic, and the 80% higher brand awareness rate. There have been no results of that kind yet, and you probably never will achieve them. In order to get close to such results, you need a proper PPC audit to find flaws pertaining to your overall strategy, keyword usage, and advertising strategy. WebFX provides in-depth audits to ensure proper PPC practices are followed in order to get the best result possible.
- Remarketing: You can increase your revenue by using remarketing campaigns to grow your business. This is because retargeted ads have a 70% conversion rate, whether the person buys your product or contacts you. The remarketing services offered by WebFX can help your business make the most of remarketing.
Moving on, let’s take a look at the pros and cons of WebFX.
Pros And Cons Of WebFX
|Has proven results||Services are pricey|
|Provides PPC audit||Lack of flexibility|
|Offers 360 PPC services|
Let’s move on to WebFX’s pricing.
WebFX Pricing Plan
WebFX comes with 3 pricing plans:
- Lite Plan ($600/mo): You’ll get $100 – $5,000/month ad spend (paid to networks), 2,000 keywords, Google PPC Network, campaign development, strategy, copywriting, and testing.
- Pro Plan ($975/mo): You’ll get $5,000 – $30,000/month ad spend (paid to networks), 10,000 keywords, AdTechFX (3rd party audience targeting), account-based retargeting, CRM pipeline retargeting, and 1 FunnelsFX landing page template (including setup).
- Enterprise Plan (12% of ad spend/mo + $250/mo platform fee): You’ll get $30,001+/monthly ad spend (paid to networks), 10,000 keywords, 4 lite display ad creative sets, and a 15-second CTV commercial.
4. Single Grain – Powerful PPC Management Company
Top-Tier Paid Marketing Services [Custom Price]
Dedicated to delivering a high return on investment in PPC campaigns, Single Grain specializes in using paid marketing to help achieve your revenue goals. Using high-quality end-to-end PPC services, Single Grain does optimization, research, and marketing for your brand, so you achieve measurable results. This marketing agency already has large global companies as clients, which speaks volumes about their capabilities.
Using in-depth knowledge of a client’s brand, industry, and goals, this company develops a tailored PPC marketing strategy. Data-driven marketing strategies by Single Grain ensure data-driven results and can be paired with content marketing, conversion rate optimization, search engine optimization, and other marketing solutions.
Pay-per-click campaigns are created by Single Grain’s experts using industry-leading strategies, which include:
- Advanced campaign consulting
- Thorough competitor analysis
- Ad creation and optimization
- ROI measurements and optimization tips
- In-depth keyword discovery
- Regular campaign progress reporting
Let’s look at some of the features of Single Grain.
- Bespoke PPC Strategies: Through their custom strategies, Single Grain is able to produce tailor-made solutions, whether it’s for PPC services or any other service. Their job is to convey the right message at the right time and to the right audience – they do it well. Given their success, it is fair to say that this approach has worked well for the company.
- Expertise: Single Grain’s pay-per-click campaign management team includes professionals with extensive experience working for startups, B2C, and B2B companies. Their experience is valuable since it allows them to produce quality results that strengthen a company’s financial stability. Further, a growth-oriented mindset helps drive the clients’ results in a positive direction.
Moving on, let’s take a look at the pros and cons of Single Grain.
Pros And Cons Of Single Grain
|Targetable metrics||Custom price only|
|Calculated money spent on PPC|
|360 PPC services|
Let’s move on to Single Grain’s pricing.
Single Grain Pricing Plan
Single Grain doesn’t have a price plan, and it follows the custom pricing model. Generally, the fee is a percentage of your PPC advertising spend plus the management fee.
5. NP Digital – Best For Ad Campaigns
One-Stop Pay-Per-Click Services Agency [Custom Price]
NP Digital is already a winning agency in the PPC marketing space. It was founded by Neil Patel – a digital marketing guru. Many big brands have trusted NP Digital to help them with their sales, improve profitability, and provide quality PPC services. As far as ad campaigns and ad copies are concerned, the expert team of NP Digital is more than capable to handle every single aspect of the process – irrespective of the platform.
You’ll receive a custom-built B2B campaign that will be tailored to your business and your objectives. You’ll also receive insights and get proprietary tools to get in-depth analytics. This way, you’ll be able to track results and monitor the improvements along the way.
Let’s look at some of the features of NP Digital.
- Added Value: You’ll get conversion rate optimization from NP Digital as well as personal development to ensure your ability to know your audience and their needs – this is especially important before the campaigns begin.
- Useful Services (with PPC): NP Digital also provides content marketing and link-building services. Once you’re satisfied with their PPC services and the results, you can opt to add their other offerings to improve your business further.
Moving on, let’s take a look at the pros and cons of NP Digital.
Pros And Cons Of NP Digital
|Experienced PPC specialists||Custom price only|
|Employs custom PPC strategies|
|Offers Flexible payments|
Let’s move on to NP Digital’s pricing.
NP Digital Pricing Plan
NP Digital follows the custom pricing model. Contact sales to get custom pricing depending on your business needs.
6. Directive – Best Value For Money
Excellent PPC Management Agency [Custom Price]
Directive is a company known for its over-the-top yet effective marketing campaigns. Directive typically works in the SaaS space and has established itself as a valuable PPC services provider. With the experience that Directive has, your B2B business will benefit a lot in terms of reaching your target audience, improving sales, and driving growth.
With Directive you get two options. First, you can ask them to support your in-house marketing team (in case you already onboarded professionals for this). Directive will provide complete B2B PPC guidance and support that will help you tackle the pitfalls. Second, you can hire them to work exclusively on your company’s PPC. The second option is a more hands-on approach, and it is always preferred rather than just asking for support.
Let’s look at some of the features of Directive.
- Proven Results: Directive has a track record of proven results, such as a 148% conversion increase. You get paid advertising campaigns that are easily measurable and customized to fit your specific needs. Before you start spending money on PPC, Directive will get to know you and your business and learn about your specific goals in order to provide tailored PPC services.
- Superior Customer Experience: Directive has a reputation for going above and beyond for their clients and delivering consistent results that improve clients’ profitability.
Moving on, let’s take a look at the pros and cons of Directive.
Pros And Cons Of Directive
|Tailored PPC services||Custom price only|
|Professional Ads Management|
|Adapts client-centric approach|
Let’s move on to Directive’s pricing.
Directive Pricing Plan
You can get custom pricing from Directive by booking an intro call with the PPC agency.
7. Semetrical – Achieve Your Digital Ambitions Through Quality PPC Services
Cost-Effective Paid Marketing Service [Custom Price]
Semetrical has won awards for the quality of its PPC and content marketing services. Semetrical can take care of everything within your ad campaign. Whether it’s research or reporting, Semetrical is the right company for your growth needs. Your PPC campaigns will be designed keeping in mind the “data-driven” approach. This will help in the optimization of campaigns based on the data.
In terms of paid media, the following services are available
- B2B PPC
- Display Advertising
- Google Ads
Let’s look at some of the features of Semetrical.
- Extensive Experience: Considering the marketing space, Semetrical is a known brand with hands-on experience in almost all advertising platforms.
- Transparency: To keep you updated, Semetrical provides regular reports and analytics so you can monitor where your money is spent.
Moving on, let’s take a look at the pros and cons of Semetrical.
Pros And Cons Of Semetrical
|Has PPC transparency||PPC services are expensive|
|Dedicated team of PPC experts||No pricing plan|
|Provides regular reports and analytics|
Let’s move on to Semetrical’s pricing.
Semetrical Pricing Plan
Semetrical has a custom pricing plan. Contact their support to get pricing based on your PPC needs.
8. Soap Media – Best UK-Based Digital Marketing Agency
Full Service Pay-Per-Click Management Services For Every Sector [Custom Price]
Soap Media offers platform-specific and strategy-specific PPC services. For instance, advertising on Facebook, Google Ads, Bing Ads, or any other platform using strategies that are tried and tested to work on respective platforms. This strategy helps Soap Media achieve long-term growth for their clients and improve their digital presence as well.
Soap Media specializes in creating customer personas and using digital marketing strategies to improve your business. With extensive research of your market, customers, and competitors, Soap Media aims for maximum ROI. As PPC management and ads management requires a sophisticated approach, the agency uses multiple channels of paid media in order to get the most out of it.
Let’s look at some of the features of Soap Media.
- Multiple Channels: Audience activation through paid media, social media marketing, mobile, video, search marketing, and email marketing.
- Exceptional Customer Service: Soap Media provides exclusive paid media services (along with other services) and works through a transparent project management process.
Moving on, let’s take a look at the pros and cons of Soap Media.
Pros And Cons Of Soap Media
|Transparent project management||Only custom plans are available|
|Provides free marketing consultation|
|Has customer personas management|
Let’s move on to Soap Media’s pricing.
Soap Media Pricing Plan
Soap Media doesn’t have a pricing plan available. Contact their support to get custom pricing based on your PPC needs.
PPC used to be a keyword-driven strategy, but now it has evolved into a complicated beast requiring proper planning, careful research, and a lot of hard work.
If you’re looking to hire a PPC service provider, I’d recommend Klient Boost since it can help you with multiple aspects of your business and properly manage your PPC needs.
However, if your business is already established and you’re looking for a PPC agency to help you reach the next level, I recommend Disruptive Advertising.
Lastly, if data and calculated PPC analytics are your cup of tea, there’s no one better than WebFX.
Check out our service reviews to read more about other interesting service providers and improve your knowledge of different software and services to streamline your business processes.