If you’re looking for the best WebinarJam alternatives for your webinars, well, you’re in the perfect place.
I have tried WebinarJam in the past, and I must say that it’s an excellent webinar platform. But as I explore possible alternatives that are either affordable or feature-packed, I know that these other platforms also deserve credit.
Now, come with me as I share the 7+ webinar platforms that I found. Discover which of them are to your tastes and fit your needs.
Let’s dive right in.
- 1. WebinarJam Alternative: GoToWebinar
- 2. WebinarJam Alternative: Livestorm
- 3. WebinarJam Alternative: Zoom
- 4. WebinarJam Alternative: Zoho Meeting
- 5. Webinarjam Alternative: GetResponse
- 6. WebinarJam Alternative: EasyWebinar
- 7. WebinarJam Alternative: BlueJeans Virtual Events
- 8. WebinarJam Alternative: Adobe Connect
1. WebinarJam Alternative: GoToWebinar
Easy-To-Use Webinar Platform For Large-Group Training And Discussions [$59 a month]
If you liked GoToMeeting for your online meetings, you’d feel the same for GoToWebinar.
Both were created by LogMeIn, and it is already one of the globally used webinars and webcasting software. Moreover, it comes with reliable technology and is super easy to use.
Let’s take a look at some of the features that made it globally known:
- Event Management: Lets you view every webinar and quickly adjust the settings.
- Flexible Scheduling: You can set up a series, on-demand experience, or a one-time live event.
- Branding: Easily add your brand colors, images, and logo to your webinar materials.
- Custom Registration: Create custom questions for your registrants to get the information you need.
- Engagement Dashboard: Helps you keep an eye on hands raised, attentiveness, and time elapsed.
- Polls & Surveys: Interact with your audience with slide-in questions and live results.
- Integrations: Manage everything in one place by integrating with your CRM, marketing automation, and more.
Such excellent features, right?
These are just a few of GoToWebinar’s capabilities. It still has a lot more in store.
GoToWebinar Pricing Plan
GoToMeeting offers four paid plans. You can have monthly or annual billing, but availing the annual entitles you to savings of up to 25%.
Let’s look at the breakdown:
- GoToWebinar Lite ($59 per organizer/month): This plan lets you have up to 100 participants. It also includes webcast events, standard events, web (VoIP) audio, phone audio, screen sharing, video sharing, polls, handouts, and Q&A, drawing tools, full-service registrations, CRM integrations, automated emails, and more.
- Standard ($129 per organizer/month): You’ll get all Lite features plus video embedding in this plan and have up to 250 participants.
- Pro ($249 per organizer/month): This plan comes with all Standard features, plus you can now have three channel pages and up to 500 participants. Also, you get to record events, have a built-in video editor, source tracking, transcripts, certificates, and custom channel page URL.
- Enterprise ($499 per organizer/month): This plan includes everything in the Pro plan, plus you can now have up to 3000 participants.
Incredible, don’t you agree?
But, there’s more.
All these plans already include GoToStage access and a GoToMeeting license. Now, that’s a great deal.
Wondering if GoToWebinar is just what you need?
You can go ahead and avail the 7-day free trial. Then, just get one of its paid plans if it matches your needs, but make sure to avail the annual billing for more savings!
GoToWebinar vs WebinarJam At A Glance
|Best for: Businesses of all sizes, marketers, agencies, demonstrations, and group discussions||Best for: Marketers, small businesses, enterprises, agencies, and content creators|
|Pricing: Starts at $59/month||Pricing: Starts at $499/year|
|Best feature: Custom branding and third-party integrations||Best feature: Page builder, webinar funnel pages, and responsive software|
|Cons: Absence of digital backgrounds||Cons: Expensive + no monthly pricing plans|
|Try GoToWebinar||Try WebinarJam|
2. WebinarJam Alternative: Livestorm
Browser-Based Video Communication Tool For All Business Sizes [Free | $109 a month]
Are you looking to scale your sales by having live events?
Whether you’re going to host a live event, do product demos, or do customer training for your online business, you can do that with Livestorm.
Easily plan, go live, optimize, and analyze your online events and webinars. Here are some of the features that let you achieve that:
- Host one webinar with multiple sessions and use the same registration page with your audience.
- Pre-record a webinar and let your audience watch it without worry.
- Upload a recorded video and allow your audience to watch your webinars at their preferred time.
- Host as many high-definition webinars as you need (or want!).
- Share presentations or your whole screen with your attendees with just a click of a button.
- No need to download software or an app; a modern browser is all you need.
These are just a few of what Livestorm can do. It still has much more to offer.
Livestorm Pricing Plan
Livestorm offers three pricing plans. You can also choose to pay monthly or annually, but paying annually provides more savings.
All plans have all features included. Let’s take a look at this breakdown to see how they differ:
- Starter (Free): This plan gives you unlimited events and moderators, lets you hold instant meetings with up to 4 participants, have up to 20 minutes, and up to 10 registrants per event.
- Premium($109/month if billed monthly, $99/month if billed annually): Like the Starter plan, this plan also gives you unlimited events and moderators, but now you also have unlimited event registrants, instant meetings with up to 12 people, up to 4 hours per event. The price also varies depending on the number of live attendees and hosts.
- Enterprise (Custom pricing): This plan comes with all Premium plan features, but you have the option to have additional services such as multiple workspaces, SLA, floating SSO, wire transfer payment, and more. You need to contact the sales team for pricing information.
Looks promising, right?
Curious if Livestorm meets your needs?
Go and try the free plan. Then, you can just upgrade if you want the limitations removed.
Livestorm vs WebinarJam At A Glance
|Best for: Businesses of all sizes, marketers, agencies, and demonstrations||Best for: Marketers, small businesses, enterprises, agencies, and content creators|
|Pricing: Starts at $109/month||Pricing: Starts at $499/year|
|Best feature: Integrations with popular platforms such as Slack, Zapier, etc.||Best feature: Page builder, webinar funnel pages, and responsive software|
|Cons: Some plans have limited features||Cons: Expensive + no monthly pricing plans|
|Try Livestorm||Try WebinarJam|
3. WebinarJam Alternative: Zoom
Cost-effective Webinar Hosting Solution For Massively Large Audience [$40 a month]
I’m not going to lie, Zoom is one of the best WebinarJam alternatives out there.
Want to know why?
It offers a simplistic user interface and powerful presentation performance. Even educational institutions and companies love Zoom because there’s no need to be tech-savvy to use it.
Let’s take a peek at some of the features that people love about it:
- Customizable webinar registration page and reminder emails
- Ability to promote your social share buttons
- You can build your own post-webinar landing page
- Place a video watermark on your live stream
- In-session chat
- Moderate and answer Q&A throughout the session
- Automatic post-webinar survey for attendee feedback
These are but a small fraction of its features.
Are you interested to know more? I highly recommend that you read my WebinarJam vs. Zoom comparison.
Zoom Pricing Plan
Zoom offers two pricing plans for its webinar solution. The price varies depending on the number of attendees.
Want to know what’s in each plan? Here’s a breakdown:
- Video Webinars (Starts at $40/month/license for 100 attendees): You can have up to 10,000 attendees with this plan. Besides that, you can also have 100 interactive video panelists with 49 viewable on screen, unlimited session duration, integration with Zoom Apps, performance and audience engagement reports, and more.
- Large-Scale Video Events (Custom pricing): You’ll have all webinar features in this plan plus unlimited session duration. The number of webinar sessions has up to 50,000 attendees, professional services, and more.
Want to find out if Zoom’s video webinar solution is for you?
Go and give the video webinars plan a try. You can adjust the number of attendees depending on your needs.
Zoom vs WebinarJam At A Glance
|Best for: Enterprises, Small to large companies, agencies, and live web events||Best for: Marketers, small businesses, enterprises, agencies, and content creators|
|Pricing: Starts at $40/month||Pricing: Starts at $499/year|
|Best feature: 10,000 attendees on webinars and 50,000 on large-scale events||Best feature: Page builder, webinar funnel pages, and responsive software|
|Cons: Customer support has poor response time||Cons: Expensive + no monthly pricing plans|
|Try Zoom||Try WebinarJam|
4. WebinarJam Alternative: Zoho Meeting
Trusted & Affordable Webinar Solution For Small to Large Companies [Free | $19 a month]
Undoubtedly, Zoho Meeting is one of the best WebinarJam alternatives.
Let me tell you why.
It comes with a super simple user interface. Besides, there’s no need to download software; you can host webinars right from your browser.
Here are some of its features:
- Broadcast Video Webinars: You can host live webinars and share several video feeds with your audience during your presentation. You can also do screen sharing to support your presentation.
- Custom Emails and Forms: Create custom registration forms, send webinar emails, and moderate attendees.
- Engage With Audience: Launch audience polls, conduct Q&A, encourage them to speak and present with the Raise Hand, Allow to talk, and Make presenter options.
- View Webinar Data and Reports: Receive comprehensive review on your webinar registrations, attendees, engagement, Q&As, and polls.
Zoho Meeting Pricing Plan
Zoho Meeting offers free and paid webinar plans. Let’s have a look at what each plan offers:
- Free ($0): In this plan, you’ll have limited features. You can only have up to 10 webinar attendees and get the basic settings like remove participants, share screen, webinar registration, custom registration form, polls, Q&A, raise hand, webinar analytics, and allow to talk.
- Webinar (Starts at $19/organizer/month): This plan’s price varies according to the number of attendees. You’ll get storage for 25 recordings, embed registration widget, registration moderation, international dial-in numbers, record webinar, automated emails, customize emails, add co-organizers, and generate and export custom reports in this plan.
Want to try the Zoho Meet webinar experience?
Give the free plan a try! Then, just upgrade to the paid plan if you want the full features with no limitations.
Zoho Meeting vs WebinarJam At A Glance
|Best for: Small to large businesses, marketers, agencies, and virtual events||Best for: Marketers, small businesses, enterprises, agencies, and content creators|
|Pricing: Starts at $19/month||Pricing: Starts at $499/year|
|Best feature: Can store up to 25 webinar recordings and calendar sync meetings||Best feature: Page builder, webinar funnel pages, and responsive software|
|Cons: Registration page design is not customizable||Cons: Expensive + no monthly pricing plans|
|Try Zoho Meeting||Try WebinarJam|
5. Webinarjam Alternative: GetResponse
Email Marketing Solution With Webinar Capability For Online Marketers [$15 a month]
How often do you find an excellent email marketing tool that also offers webinar tools?
It’s very rare.
GetResponse is just that. Aside from offering you excellent email marketing solutions, it also comes with a reliable and solid webinar solution.
Let’s take a look at some of the things you can do with its webinar builder:
- You can host an unlimited number of webinars
- Have up to 1,000 live attendees
- Save up to 20 hours of webinar recordings
- Have up to two other presenters
- Have a custom webinar URL
- Share your screen to demonstrate your products or processes
These are just a few of what GetResponse Webinar Builder offers.
Are you interested in learning more about GetResponse? I recommend reading my AWeber vs. GetResponse comparison.
GetResponse Pricing Plan
GetResponse has four pricing plans, but only three of them come with the webinar feature. All of the plans’ prices vary depending on the number of your list size.
You can choose whether your billing period is monthly, 12-month, or 24-month. But, of course, the longer the billing period, the higher the savings you get.
Here’s a breakdown of each plan:
- Basic (Starts at $15/month for a list size of 1,000): This plan does not have the webinar feature, but it comes with email marketing, autoresponders, unlimited landing pages, and a website builder. You can also create one sales funnel, unlimited lead funnels, and more.
- Plus ((Starts at $49/month for list size of 1,000): This plan includes everything in the Basic plan plus five workflows for marketing automation, webinars with up to 100 attendees, five sales funnels, three users, five webinar funnels, and more.
- Professional ((Starts at $99/month for list size of 1000): In this plan, you’ll get all Plus plan features with the addition of unlimited marketing automation, web push notifications, paid webinars, webinars with up to 300 attendees, unlimited sales and webinar funnels, five users, and more.
- Max (Custom pricing): With this plan, everything in the Professional plan is included, plus dedicated support, account migrations support, SSO, webinars with attendees from 500 up to 1000, and more. To know more about what’s included and pricing information, get in touch with the sales team.
Are you still searching for email marketing software and a webinar tool?
Give GetResponse a try. You’ll be getting two solutions in one product.
GetResponse vs WebinarJam At A Glance
|Best for: Medium to large-sized companies, entrepreneurs, and online marketers||Best for: Marketers, small businesses, enterprises, agencies, and content creators|
|Pricing: Starts at $15/month||Pricing: Starts at $499/year|
|Best feature: Store up to 20 hours of webinar recordings||Best feature: Page builder, webinar funnel pages, and responsive software|
|Cons: Customer support is problematic||Cons: Expensive + no monthly pricing plans|
|Try GetResponse||Try WebinarJam|
6. WebinarJam Alternative: EasyWebinar
User-Friendly Webinar Platform For Marketing [$78 a month]
Another excellent WebinarJam alternative that I found is EasyWebinar.
Let me show you the features why I included it in this list:
- Live webinars have no delay or no latency giving you and your audience real-time streaming
- With the proprietary Live Engine, your audience sees you in high definition quality
- Interact and engage with your audience in real-time, with real-time chat
- Have up to 4 presenters in a live webinar
- High definition screen sharing
- Make any attendee a presenter with just a click of a button
- EasyCast lets you stream live on multiple social media platforms simultaneously.
- Advanced analytics and reporting
These are but a preview of EasyWebinar’s capability. It still has more in store for you.
EasyWebinar Pricing Plan
EasyWebinar comes with three pricing plans. You can also choose between monthly or annual billing but choosing the annual gives you a saving equivalent to 3 months free.
Intrigued with what each plan offers? Let’s have a look:
- Standard ($78/month): This plan lets you have up to 100 live attendees, unlimited automated webinars, unlimited live attendees when you use the YouTube Live integration, instant onboarding call, EasyCast, chat support, and more.
- Pro ($129/month): This plan includes all Standard features, plus now you can have up to 500 live attendees and get a webinar foundations course, custom fields from registration, and more.
- Enterprise ($499/month): You’ll be getting all Pro features in this plan with the addition of up to 2000 live attendees per webinar and unlimited attendees if you pay annually, EliteWebinarMastery full course, concierge/dedicated account representative, and more. Get in touch with their sales team for more information.
Are you interested in having a taste of EasyWebinar’s features? Try the 14-day free trial to discover if it’s just what you need.
EasyWebinar vs WebinarJam At A Glance
|Best for: Consultants, service providers, remote conferences, and product demos||Best for: Marketers, small businesses, enterprises, agencies, and content creators|
|Pricing: Starts at $78/month||Pricing: Starts at $499/year|
|Best feature: Automated webinar and attendee management||Best feature: Page builder, webinar funnel pages, and responsive software|
|Cons: Pricing plans can be costly||Cons: Expensive + no monthly pricing plans|
|Try EasyWebinar||Try WebinarJam|
7. WebinarJam Alternative: BlueJeans Virtual Events
Globally Trusted Video Streaming & Virtual Event Platform For Businesses [$83 a month]
Are you looking for one of the best WebinarJam alternatives trusted globally?
BlueJeans Virtual Events is perfect for you.
Used by known companies such as Facebook, Zillow, and Electrolux, it’s a name that you can rely on. So let’s find out why these companies love it:
- Host live events with up to 50,000 attendees and 150 presenters
- Stream Facebook Live
- Moderator controls for stress-free events management
- Audience engagement tools such as Q&A, event chat, hand raising, and polling
- Record your event and store it in the cloud
- Join from any device, be it a computer, mobile, or browser.
This is just a glance at the features that made these known companies fall in love with it. It still has a lot of features under its hood.
BlueJeans Virtual Events Pricing Plan
BlueJeans offers two pricing options. You can choose either monthly or annual billing, but the annual makes you eligible for up to 16% savings.
Curious about what comes with each plan? Here’s the breakdown:
- BlueJeans Video Webinars (Starts at $99 per month): This plan’s price changes based on the number of attendees. You’ll have a maximum webinar duration of two hours, host an unlimited number of non-concurrent webinars, attendee registration workflow and reporting attendee engagement, and more in this plan.
- Large-Scale Video Events (Custom Pricing): In this plan, you’ll have everything in the Video Webinars plan, plus you now have up to 50,000 view-only attendees, event management delegation, flexible event length, and participant count options, and more. You must contact the sales team for more pricing information.
Are you curious if BlueJeans meets your webinar needs? Then, give their 14-day free trial a shot and discover if its features are right for you.
BlueJeans vs WebinarJam At A Glance
|Best for: SMEs, established companies, team meetings, webinars, and video events||Best for: Marketers, small businesses, enterprises, agencies, and content creators|
|Pricing: Starts at $83/month||Pricing: Starts at $499/year|
|Best feature: Includes Dolby Voice for audio communication between users||Best feature: Page builder, webinar funnel pages, and responsive software|
|Cons: No option to blur background||Cons: Expensive + no monthly pricing plans|
|Try BlueJeans||Try WebinarJam|
8. WebinarJam Alternative: Adobe Connect
Versatile Online Meetings & Webinar Platform For Large Businesses [$130 a month]
Do you need an online meeting and webinar solution that’s from a trusted and known name?
Then, Adobe Connect is for you.
It comes with a versatile feature set that lets you deliver a stellar webinar experience to your audience.
Let’s take a look at some of the features it offers:
- Layouts: Lets you create storyboards, add images, multimedia, interactive courses, quizzes, chats, pills, or notes.
- Brand Customizations: You can customize your room with images, logos, and colors to match your branding or theme
- Event Catalogue and Microsites: Using the Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), you can set up and promote webinars and virtual events with customizable landing pages and registration forms.
This is but a sneak peek of what Adobe Connect offers. Knowing the brand, it still has many features waiting for you to discover.
Adobe Connect Pricing Plan
Adobe Connect offers one pricing plan for its webinar solution. Let’s take a look at what it comes with:
- Adobe Connect Webinars (Starts at $130/month): This plan’s price varies depending on the number of participants. Its features include experience design, account administration, interactive recordings, branding customization, and event management.
If you want to know more about their offerings or custom plans, you can always touch the sales team.
Are you wondering if Adobe Connect’s features fit your needs? Then, go ahead and give it a try.
Adobe Connect vs WebinarJam At A Glance
|Best for: Large businesses, established companies, enterprises, and agencies||Best for: Marketers, small businesses, enterprises, agencies, and content creators|
|Pricing: Starts at $130/month||Pricing: Starts at $499/year|
|Best feature: High customizability and provides quality audio and video quality||Best feature: Page builder, webinar funnel pages, and responsive software|
|Cons: Steep learning curve and expensive||Cons: Expensive + no monthly pricing plans|
|Try Adobe Connect||Try WebinarJam|
All these 7+ WebinarJam alternatives are excellent in their own right, but if I’m going to choose the best, I’d have to pick Zoom.
Zoom already has a proven track record with its online meeting solutions, making its webinar solution reliable. In addition, its features are competitive and solid.
That’s not all.
It also offers one of the most cost-effective pricing out there.
What’s more, you can have up to 50,000 attendees depending on your chosen plan. There are only a handful of providers that can offer that.
So, if you’re planning to jump from WebinarJam to something else, I highly suggest that you pick Zoom. Give its Video Webinars plan a try.