An effective email marketing strategy is crucial in generating a fruitful campaign.
However, having been presented with endless choices out in the market, you may find it difficult to arrive at a fitting decision.
For this reason, I’ve penned an elaborate article to assist you in this dilemma. I’ve gathered 13+ of the best all-in-one email marketing software in 2021 so that you can make the best selection possible.
I’ll educate you with their key features, pricing, and what type of company each of them is best suited for.
Let us begin.
Sender.net is one of the best email marketing software that can be utilized by starters and enterprise-scale businesses alike. Despite its modern and easy-to-use interface, it is packed with many robust features.
- Emails Never Sent in the Spam Folder: Your content and marketing efforts won’t be wasted because of Sender.net’s outstanding deliverability. No matter how scrupulous spam filters are nowadays, not a single email from your campaign will be left unread.
- Multiple Device-Compatible Messages: Emails will never be unreadable or broken when opened through different browsers or devices.
- User-Friendly Reports & Analytics: Enhance your marketing strategy through the data provided by their comprehensive yet easy-to-read insights and analytics.
- Easy Subscriber Management: Boost your sales and nurture consumer loyalty through their advanced subscriber management techniques made easy such as highly-relevant emails, targeted segments, customized data, and many more.
“Sender.net belongs at the top of the list of first-class email marketing software. Its powerful features grant the businesses that it serves a strong advantage.”– Burkhard Berger
Sender.net has different types of pricing plans.
- Free Forever Plan: The first one enables you to get started for free. You can use it if you have below 2,500 subscribers and send out about 15,000 monthly emails. It includes all the features from other plans and you won’t need any credit card to avail it.
- $48/Month Subscription: The next plan can be used for businesses that have 20,000 subscribers. You’ll be able to send about 240,000 emails per month with it.
- $1.77/1,000 Emails: The third one is priced at $1.77 per 1,000 emails sent.
If you need a much bigger one to accommodate your company’s subscriber size, they also have high-volume plans.
Its pricing plan is the most affordable contrasted with other email marketing services including Mailchimp, Constant Contact, AWeber, Campaign Monitor, ConvertKit, and GetResponse.
Best suited for
Sender.net is suitable for all types of business due to its flexible plans. But for people simply starting out, such as beginner bloggers, small-scale online business owners, and budding entrepreneurs their free plan might be just what they need.
Mailchimp is an all-in-one email marketing software for small businesses. It has a variety of services that can help them scale easily.
Among its notable features are domain and website creation, a community of users, award-winning customer support, creative tools, performance tracking, discounts for charities and NGOs, etc.
- Audience Management: Through signup forms, segmentation, behavioral targeting, predicted demographics, and contact profiles, you can learn more about your audiences.
- Creative Tools: You can unleash your creativity through programs like Content Studio, Creative Assistant, Subject Line Helper, and Campaign Templates available on Mailchimp.
- Automated Marketing: You’ll also have a seamless marketing automation experience through the use of the following features: customer journeys, integrations, and transactional emails.
Mailchimp has four types of pricing plans for its customers.
- Free: This plan allows you to get started for no cost. You can have as many as 2,000 contacts and one audience. You’ll also have access to Mailchimp’s marketing CRM, creative assistant, website builder, domain, forms, and landing pages.
- Essentials: This one starts at $9 per month. It is for 50,000 contacts with three audiences. You’ll get everything from the free plan including all email templates, multi-step journeys, custom branding, A/B testing, and 24/7 email and chat support.
- Standard: As for this plan, it starts at $14 per month and you can have up to 100,000 contacts plus five audiences. You can have everything from the Essentials plan in addition to customer journey buyer + branding points, send-time optimization, behavioral targeting, custom templates, and dynamic content.
- Premium: This plan starts at $299/month. It can accommodate up to 200,000 contacts and unlimited audiences. It has all the features of the Standard plan plus advanced segmentation, multivariate testing, comparative reporting, unlimited seats, and role-based access, and phone support.
You can also adjust the pricing according to your chosen plan (Premium, Standard, or Essentials) and the number of contacts.
Best suited for
Mailchimp is best suited for small businesses. Whether you are an eCommerce retailer, a freelancer, an agency, own a startup, or in an industry where you need more app engagement (gaming, Fintech, SaaS, etc.), it is perfect for you.
3. Zoho Mail
Zoho Mail offers reasonably low-priced yearly plans as well as a completely free option for its users.
It is one of the best all-in-one email marketing software. It enables personalized emails, trigger-automated workflows, responsive designs, high deliverability, and more.
- A/B Testing for Campaigns: You’ll also be able to test out two different types of campaigns and figure out which of them is the best option for your business.
- Automated Emails & Workflows: You can nurture your leads by sending triggered messages, onboarding emails, and other customer-engagement series. Also, you can access action elements and other features to create engaging contacts to CRM.
- Technical Support: If you need support, you can send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your details. Note that, during weekends they can only offer limited support.
Zoho Mail has low-cost plans. You can even save 25% if you pay on a yearly basis.
They have different plans that include the following:
- Email-based plan – $2/month (billed yearly): This plan includes 250 contacts, signup forms and lists, drag-and-drop editor, A/B testing, pre-designed templates, advanced segmentation, personalization, and consent management.
- Subscriber-based plan – $4/month (billed yearly): This one is for those who want to send unlimited emails. It has everything included in the $2 plan, plus autoresponders, workflows, dynamic content, batch sending, and email polls.
- Credits-based plan – $6 (billed yearly): This plan is for occasional senders. It enables you to buy email credits that only support your current needs. It has the drag-and-drop editor, A/B testing, pre-designed templates, and personalization.
There is also an option for a free forever and a quotes-based plan.
Best suited for
Zoho Mail has inexpensive pricing plans. It is an affordable email marketing software for small businesses, solopreneurs, eCommerce online course creators, and journalists.
email marketing software for small business
The industries that it currently serves belong to the following categories: web design, training, software, printing, and graphic design, automobile, copywriting and communications, fitness, healthcare, industrial automation, medical equipment, management consulting, and information management software.
Mailjet is a widely popular email marketing software with over 150,000 global users.
It has collaboration tools you can use at your disposal. Establish effective email campaigns through their suite of deliverability tools, beautiful newsletter templates, transactional emails, compliant messages, and a responsive support team who are fluent in German, Spanish, French, and English.
- Stunning, Responsive, & Compliant Emails: You can make appealing emails within a few minutes. These are also responsive and will show the proper resolution across mobile devices and desktops. It will also display correctly regardless of the inbox tool used. Mailjet emails are ISO-27001 and GDPR compliant.
- Easy Team Collaboration: It also has tools for team management. You can invite unlimited users, have sub-accounts, and control permissions and roles according to your preference.
- Advanced Analytics: With Mailjet, you can sync your campaigns with Google Analytics, avoid spam filters, follow the best email practices, and monitor advanced statistics such as bounce rates, click-through rates, open rates, etc.
Signing up to Mailjet is free of cost.
You can also get started at no charge. With this free plan, you’ll get unlimited contacts, APIs, SMTP relays, webhooks, advanced email editor, and advanced semantics.
There are different types of plans that you can choose from depending on the number of emails you want to send per month. This is the starting cost for 30,000 emails/month.
- Basic: It costs $9.65 per month and has all of the features of the free plan. It also has online customer support.
- Premium: This plan is priced at $20.95/month including all of the basic features. It has segmentation, A/B testing, marketing automation, multi-user collaboration, saved and linked sections, and dynamic sections.
- Enterprise: The pricing for this one is quotes-based. It has all of the features included in the Premium plan plus a dedicated technical account manager, infinite scalability to support high volumes, deliverability services, custom onboarding and migration, service level agreement, deliverability and integration experts, custom number of users and advanced permissions, and inbox preview.
The pricing increases as you select the 60,000 emails/month, 150,000 emails/month, 450,000 emails/month, and 900,000 emails/month.
Best suited for
Mailjet is best suited for large-scale industries in the following industries: automotive and banking, food and retail, media, software and apps, transport and energy, and more.
Sendinblue is a cloud-based and GDPR-compliant email software that is specially catered to the needs of marketers. Compared to other services, its plans are on-budget and trusted – with more than 175,000 organizations using it worldwide.
- Customer Communication: You can get in touch with your customers through beautifully-designed emails, SMS for offers and urgent messages, as well as website-integrated live chat.
- Comprehensive Reports: You will receive data regarding open and click-through reports, email heat maps, A/B testing, real-time statistics, and send-time optimization.
Sendinblue has four types of pricing plans. You can modify the prices for each plan by dragging the adjustment bar placed beneath the prices.
- Free: You can start using Sendinblue free-of-charge. This plan lets you add an unlimited number of contacts and send up to 300 emails a day.
- Lite: The Lite plan’s costs start at $25 per month for 10,000 emails sent. The price increases as the number of emails sent rises. You’ll also get everything in the free one including no daily sending limit, email support, A/B testing, removal of Sendinblue logo, and advanced statistics.
- Premium: This one starts at $65/month for 20,000 emails sent. It has everything in the Lite plan plus marketing automation, Facebook ads, landing pages, multi-user access, and telephone support.
- Enterprise: The enterprise plan is for marketers that need more emails sent on a monthly basis than the Premium. Its pricing is customized depending on the volume of emails sent. It also has priority sending, 20+ landings pages, access for 10+ users, SSO SAML, customer success manager, priority support, etc.
Best suited for
Sendinblue is best suited for marketers that need highly-converting email campaigns, advanced automation, etc.
It is also an email marketing software for small businesses and startups because of its low pricing and all-around marketing features.
ActiveCampaign enables marketing automation, CRM tools, and email marketing for their clients. They have a free trial available and the setup is simple and instant. You won’t also need a credit card to start an account.
G2 also recognized ActiveCampaign as an industry leader in the following:
- Enterprise (Fall 2020)
- Mid-market (Fall 2020)
- Small business (Fall 2020)
They were also awarded in the following categories:
- Easiest Setup, Enterprise (Fall 2020)
- Best Results, Enterprise (Fall 2020)
- Users Most Likely To Recommend, Enterprise (Fall 2020)
- Best Relationship, Mid-Market (Fall 2020)
- Mobile-Friendly Interface: Your emails will be optimized for mobile devices and will look as well as they do on computers.
- Contacts Geotracking: You can also capture the location of your contacts automatically through geo-targeted campaigns.
- Free-Of-Charge Image Hosting: For your email campaigns, you’ll be able to upload unlimited images for absolutely no cost.
ActiveCampaign has no setup fees, no month-to-month contracts, or hidden costs. It has four types of plans that are customizable with the number of contacts.
For 500 contacts, the Lite plan cost starts at $9/month paid yearly. As for the Plus plan, their pricing begins at $49/month, with yearly payment.
The Professional plan, on the other hand, is priced at $149/month and the Enterprise plan begins at $229/month, both paid on a yearly basis.
The costs will increase as the number of contacts go up and if you select the monthly payment option. All of these plans have features concerning marketing, sales, services, platform, and support.
Best suited for
ActiveCampaign is best suited for companies in the eCommerce, B2B, and digital businesses space. They specialize in the education and technology industries.
Moreover, it is also highly beneficial for bloggers, influencers, agencies, small businesses, and enterprises.
HubSpot is a big name in the field of inbound marketing.
Due to their reputation, you can be sure that their email marketing service is unlike any other. It offers a vast array of features that encompass the entirety of marketing.
They were recognized by G2 as an industry leader in the mid-market in the fall of 2020.
They’ve also garnered the Best Usability- Enterprise, Best Relationship- Enterprise, and Easiest To Use- Enterprise awards.
- Detailed A/B Tests & Reports: Learn which subject line, content, calls-to-action, etc. appeal more to your audience through HubSpot’s advanced A/B testing. You can also know about the most selected documents, links, devices, and many more.
- Award-Winning Customer Service: You’ll also receive customer support through phone, email, help documentation, training, and communities. HubSpot’s service teams will educate you regarding the best inbound marketing strategies and tools.
HubSpot has two pricing plans for email marketing.
- Free Marketing Tools: For completely no cost, you can have features for email marketing, forms, landing pages, contact management, Facebook ads, Instagram ads, Google ads, LinkedIn ads, live chat, and traffic conversation analytics.
- Marketing Hub: This plan is priced at $800 per month. It is an all-in-one marketing software plan for growing your business. It contains the premium version of the free tools including marketing automation, SEO tools, video hosting and management, social media tools, blog and contact creation tools, analytics dashboard, and 30 more additional features. You can also get a demo for this plan.
Best suited for
HubSpot is best suited for small businesses that have a huge budget.
They are also a good fit for the following industries: agencies, consumer services, eCommerce, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, non-profits, education, professional services, real estate, software, and startups.
Omnisend is the master in omnichannel marketing automation.
In addition to email marketing, you can also send SMS and web push notifications, as well as launch Google and Facebook retargeting ads.
Omnisend was also awarded as an industry leader in the winter of 2021, belonged in the top 20 list for Capterra in 2020, and won as one of the leaders in GetApp’s 2020 awards.
- Omnichannel Experience: You can market using multiple channels including emails, SMS, web push notifications, Facebook, Google, and many more.
- Converting & Compliant Forms: Their dynamic TCPA and GDPR-compliant forms allow you to capture email addresses and grow your subscriber count.
Omnisend has four types of pricing plans. Their cost varies on the number of contacts, with a minimum of 500, and can also be paid monthly or annually – with discounted pricing for the latter.
- Free: For no cost, you can send 15,000 emails per month, launch email campaigns, have signup forms, boxes, and popups, as well as obtain reports.
- Standard: The price for this begins at $16/month for 15,000 emails sent to 500 contacts. It includes everything in the free plan including SMS campaigns and automation, email automation, audience segmentation, and 24/7 email and chat support.
- Pro: The pro plan has a starting cost of $99 per month. It contains all the features of the Standard plan plus web push notifications, Facebook custom audiences, Google customer match, advanced reporting, and customer success manager.
- Enterprise: The pricing for this one is quotes-based. You need to contact their sales team directly. It has everything in the Pro plan and also includes email account migration, customer success manager, deliverability support, and custom IP address.
Best suited for
Omnisend is best suited for small businesses that are looking for a budget-friendly email marketing software that allows them to send visually appealing 100% customizable emails and messages to several channels.
Moosend is an all-in-one email marketing software that offers diverse email marketing features.
It also enables marketing automation, tracking, reporting and analytics, integrations, and personalization, subscription forms, Campaign Editor, landing pages, and segmentation.
Additionally, it is GDPR-compliant and has an eCommerce AI for an improved consumer experience.
- Powerful Analytics: Your email marketing strategy will become enhanced because of Moosend’s ability to track clicks, social shares, opens, unsubscribes, etc.
- A/B Testing: You’ll also be able to test everything from videos to subject lines and monitor your email’s performance.
They offer three types of plans.
- Free: This plan is free forever. You won’t need any credit card plus you get unlimited emails, signups and subscription forms, and reporting and analytics.
- Pro: The Pro plan is priced at $8 per month. It enables you to have landing pages, transactional emails, phone support, SMTP services, and five team members.
- Custom: The Custom plan is for businesses with bigger needs. It has custom reporting, an account manager, SSO and SAML, onboarding and migration, 10 team members, and service level agreement.
Best suited for
Moosend is best suited for eCommerce business owners, travelers, digitally-engaged publishers, and companies that own SaaS tools.
10. Constant Contact
Constant Contact is a good option for launching a successful email marketing campaign.
In a few minutes, you’ll be able to create a website, grow your brand via social media, upload products for your virtual store, and increase your sales through Google, Facebook, and Instagram Ads.
- Contacts Management: You can import and store contacts from Salesforce, Outlook, Excel. You can also include new contacts on your website, social media, etc.
- Real-Time Email Tracking: You can view who clicked, shared, and opened your emails. You’ll also be able to make targeted lists depending on what content they selected and segment contacts.
Constant Contact has two pricing plans that depend on the number of contacts.
- Email: This plan starts at $20 per month. It has the following email marketing features: customizable templates, industry templates, tracking and reporting, automated email resends, subject line A/B testing, online donations, eCommerce marketing, store integration, logo maker, list building tools, and many more.
- Email Plus: This one starts at $45/month. It has all the features from the Email plan. It also includes advanced eCommerce marketing tools such as customizable popup forms, automated email welcome and behavioral series, RSVP, surveys, polls, coupons, dynamic content, and new customer consultation.
Best suited for
Constant Contact is best suited for small businesses with a big budget. This is because their prices can be steep considering that it starts at $20 per month for only 500 subscribers for the basic plan.
MailerLite enables advanced email marketing tools that include 24/7 customer support, automation, landing pages, etc.
It offers a free-of-charge 30-day trial with its premium features. It also has a five-minute average response time and a 97% satisfaction rate on live chat services.
G2 has given MailerLite the following awards in the winter of 2021: Best Support, Best Usability, Fastest Implementation, Best Results, and Easiest To Use.
- Advanced Targeting: You can automate email processes, create interest groups through tagging, personalization, segmentation, promotion popups, etc. for advanced targeting.
- Email Marketing Features: Utilize A/B split testing, auto resend, RSS campaigns, delivery by timezone, campaign reports, surveys, click maps, and opens by location.
MailerLite’s pricing model depends on your subscriber count. You can also select a monthly or annual payment plan, as well as the currency (USD or EUR).
- Free: The free plan is for 1,000 subscribers for 12.000 emails sent monthly.
- $10/month: This also involves 1,000 subscribers but you get to send an unlimited number of emails.
- $15/month: This plan lets you have up to 2.500 subscribers with an unlimited number of emails sent.
- $30/month: This one is for 5,000 subscribers plus unlimited emails.
- $50/month: This plan is catered for 10,000 subscribers for unlimited emails sent.
Best suited for
MailerLite has a simple interface and affordable pricing plans. It is an email marketing software for small businesses, writers, solopreneurs, bloggers, freelancers, non-profits, and public administrations.
GetResponse is an all-in-one email marketing tool. You can enjoy first-class deliverability, create engaging landing pages, set up webinars, make funnels, send web push notifications, run ads, etc.
- Various Email Types: You can send newsletters, autoresponders, automation emails, perfectly-timed emails, transactional emails, SMTP-triggered emails, etc.
- Audience-Relevant Audiences: You’ll have 99% email deliverability, custom segments, dynamic content, timing tools, and many more.
The cost for each plan increases as the list size grows. For a minimum number of 1,000 contacts, these are the corresponding costs.
- Basic: This plan costs $15 per month. It includes email marketing, autoresponders, unlimited landing pages, unlimited automation templates, sales funnels, unlimited lead funnels, as well as Facebook and Google ads.
- Plus: This one starts at $49/month and has all features present in the basic plan plus automation builder, webinars, contact scoring and tagging, three users, and webinar funnels.
- Professional: This plan begins at a $99/month cost. It contains everything in the Plus plan including unlimited automation builder, web push notifications, paid webinars, unlimited sales funnels, unlimited webinar funnels, five users, and on-demand webinars.
- Max: This one has a quotes-based pricing. It has all the features in the Pro plan plus the following: transactional emails, dedicated support, multiple users and accounts, account migration support, team and role management, single sign-on, webinars, and assisted IP warmup.
Best suited for
GetResponse is best suited for entrepreneurs, online marketers, and marketing managers. It is also a good fit for mid-scale to large-scale businesses.
ConvertKit helps creators through its marketing tools including custom landing pages, free downloads, email marketing, eCommerce tools, email signup forms, email designer, and many more.
- Anti-Spam Emails: ConvertKit boasts a 98% delivery rate as well as an average open rate of 30%. You can be sure that your emails will not be sent in the spam folders.
- Email Marketing Tools: You’ll also be able to send email broadcasts, automated emails, use signup forms and landing pages, automatic free download delivery, add tags, make customizable segments, etc.
ConvertKit has three plans. The cost rises as the number of subscribers grows. For a minimum of 1,000 subscribers, there are the following pricing plans:
- Free: You can have unlimited landing pages and forms, send email broadcasts, sell digital products and subscriptions, and email support.
- Creator: This one starts at $29 per month. It has everything in the free plan including free migration from another tool, as well as automated funnels and sequences.
- Creator Pro: This plan has a starting cost of $59/month. It includes all features present in the Creator plan plus Facebook custom audiences, newsletter referral system, subscriber scoring, and advanced reporting.
Best suited for
ConvertKit is best suited for content creators. Their email marketing solutions are targeted at eCommerce marketers and bloggers.
AWeber is an all-in-one email marketing service provider that applies to any industry. Their services help their clients grow their subscribers through their superb features.
- Automation & Analytics: Through tagging, you can customize your messages. You can also assign flows and triggers to communicate to your subscribers. You’ll also get access to pre-built reports, mobile reports, best practices dashboards, campaign performance, etc.
- Email List Building Features: Utilizing their features such as subscriber management, segmentation and target, signup forms, etc. you grow your email list.
Its pricing plans are simple. The cost for the Pro plan goes up as the subscriber count increases. The price is also affected by the billing schedule: monthly or annually.
- Free: This plan enables email marketing for up to 500 subscribers. There are time restrictions on this plan.
- Pro: This one starts at $19 per month. It has all the premium features in AWeber.
If you have more than 25,000 subscribers, your costs are quotes-based.
Best suited for
AWeber is one of the best email marketing software for small businesses and those who are beginners in email marketing. They also have resources for educating first-time users to help boost their email list.
Among the best all-in-one email marketing software in this list, which one are you looking to try out? Let me know in the comments section below.
Remember to go with an option that complements your businesses’ needs.